Monday, February 25, 2013

Bad, Bad Liz

 



November 17, 2007
Yeah, I'm bad for not writing in this blog for so long!! I enjoy reading other people's blogs but I get lazy & do not write in mine. I love the ones with pix & wish I could do that but my computer is too slow. Last week we went to Donna's. Jerry, Janet, Peder, Sarah & darling Aurelia were there--so guess who got all the attention even though we were celebrating Jerry's, Peder's & Sarah's birthdays!!

Last night Pat & I went to Bloomington to a church where they have a Christmas tea. The ladies of the church have a table with 8 people. They use their own dishes & decorate the tables. We get a chance to walk around before they serve so we can see all the different tables & how they are decorated. Our table was decorated with purple & gold. We had the same hostess as last year (Donna knows her & that is how we get tickets). Her husband is our waiter. Donna will probably send some pix-right. Donna? They served mixed fruit, mixed greens salad, quiche & dessert & of course tea.

Thanksgiving will be at my house. Almost everyone will be here. Bobby is working, so she will not be here. She works security at the airport & works every holiday. Kim is cooking for Bob's daughter & 2 grandsons, so they will not be here either. There still will be 15 people counting the kids.
Peder said they enjoy my blogs – that I write about old times. I will do some more of that in the future (when I can remember some stuff!!)/ That will give me something to write about.
Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment